Use both your mind and instinct to navigate into procedurally generated maps and destroy the enemy submarines !
A game for the 1-bit jam. Please read the following manual.
FOLLOWING MANUAL :
- Your submarine is in the middle of a 9x9 grid.
- Grid cells can contain a wall, an enemy submarine or nothing.
- Controls : WASD/ZQSD/Arrows to move, Ctrlto use your radar and Shift to shoot.
- Each time you make a move, every other submarine make a move.
- Direction : make you move in that direction. Small beep means you moved. Long beep means something is blocking the way.
- Ctrl + Direction : Your radar tells you what's in the first occupied cell in that direction. Small beeps for each empty cell then long beep if it's a wall, quick little beeps if it's an enemy.
- Shift + Direction : Shoots in that direction. Beep two times but doesn't tell you anything, not even if it hit a submarine.
- Lots of small beeps then long beep : You died.
- Three long beeps : You won the level.
- Levels are procedurally generated.
- Best played if you enable audio.
- Use of a pen and paper is recommended.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.